Already have interactive 2D maps? Great! You can now increase your conversion rate by integrating our 3D views for sports and concerts while giving your customers the opportunity to make better purchases. Contact Oliver for more information.
Hover over a ticket group to highlight the section on the map and display a 3d view.
Click on a section on the map to filter your ticket results down to just a few sections.
See an actual 3d view from each section to make a more informed purchase.
Maps and views function in existing iPhones, iPads and most other mobile devices.
Statistically proven to increase web and sales conversions when displayed for web visitors.
Paymon - co-founder.
He has a BSEE from California State University and has accumulated 20 years of experience in semiconductor operations. Companies he's worked with include Silicon Systems, Motorola, CommQuest (IBM) and SwitchCore . Paymon founded a semiconductor company called Lynxemi in Singapore 6 years ago. The company has been cash flow positive since year 1 without any external funding. As an entrepreneur, Paymon did not want to stop here, but instead co-founded Fanvenues with Oliver and Wesley. His wealth of entrepreneurial experience has been very beneficial to get Fanvenues to its current state.
Wesley - co-founder & 3D architect.
With a degree in Architecture from the National University of Singapore, Wesley has researched and developed his own ways of creating amazing 3D models much faster and cheaper than what most architectural firms do. Using libraries of custom-built 3D modeling tools, his experience has culminated in the creation of Fanvenues where he ingeniously creates 3D models of venues from scratch without even the need for a physical site visit.
Oliver - co-founder & IT architect.
His BSc in Computer Science from the National University of Singapore, coupled with his 18-month stint in Silicon Valley studying technological entrepreneurship at Stanford University has equipped him well enough for him to start a company, create a world-class product and bring it to market worldwide. Oliver is obsessed with learning about new technologies that can help make the product even better.
If you have a good faith belief that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent designated for notification of claims of infringement pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code (“DMCA Agent”) with the following information:
1. a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification or description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our site, with enough detail that we may find it on our website;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our DMCA Agent may be contacted as follows:
Attn: Oliver Clive Oxenham
Blk 970 Toa Payoh North, #02-12, Singapore 318992
+65 9836 8542
+65 6259 2441
We have adopted and implement a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights of others.